Welcome to ABC's and Froggies!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I recently saw this linky party over at Go 4th with Mrs. Owens and I wanted to join! I am pretty new to this whole blog thing, so bare with me!

10 Things about Me!
  • I love, love, love polka dots!
  • I could live off of Mountain Dew, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips and fruit snacks.
  • I am a short 4’11” teacher while my husband is a tall 6’1” computer nerd, teehee!
  • I love to learn and read; my favorite non-educational author is Jodi Picoult.
  • I secretly speed sometimes just to feel the rush. :o) Oppsies!
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • I LOVE anything that is a dollar!
  • I have no biological children, but yet I have a handful from August until July!
  • I am obsessed with True Crime shows and watch Investigation Discovery religiously!
  • I live for bare feet and flip flops.


1 comment:

  1. I just became your newest follower because your froggies are so stinkin' cute and I love frogs. I seriously have about 70+ in my classroom. Then I see you love Jodi Picoult and flip flops...my last post was about flip flops! I am also vertically challenged (short)! =)

    Have your read any Kristin Hannah books? I love her too!

    I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete